terça-feira, 29 de junho de 2010

Robby is writting a book about the Doors

Take a look at the video, see robby's black eye. For years I was curious were he get it...


In a recent interview, Robby mentioned that his book will be done sometime soon and that the black eye he was sporting on The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour came as the result of being hit by Jim.

"One last question: When I saw the Doors on TV playing “Touch Me,” you had a huge black eye. What happened?

I had a fight with Jim and he hit me. You’ll have to read my book to find out what happened. I’m writing it myself and it’ll be done sometime soon. Ray and John both wrote their own books about the Doors, so I figured I should write one too."

1 comentário:

gloria disse...

man, i can't wait to read this!
i have Light My Fire....but haven't read it yet. Although the book, Break on Through: The Life and Death of Jim Morrison by James Riordan and Jerry Prochnicky, is PHENOMENAL.