sábado, 1 de novembro de 2008

New Dawn Fades ~ becoming adult


I've become an adult man when I listened to this song, on an apartment in Faro, with some friends, in the earlies nineties. I was hoping for something more, becoming to change. Even today when I listen to this song I feel the same heart beat, same chill in my neck. On those days "I've walked on water, run through fire"



New Dawn Fades
A change of speed, a change of style
A change of scene, with no regrets
A chance to watch, admire the distance
Still occupied, though you forget
Different colours, different shades
Over each mistakes were made
I took the blame
Directionless so plain to see
A loaded gun won't set you free
So you say
We'll share a drink and step outside
An angry voice and one who cried
" We'll give you everything and more,
the strain's too much, can take much more".
Oh, I've walked on water, run through fire
Can't seem to feel it anymore
It was me, waiting for me
Hoping for something more
Me, seeing me this time, hoping for something else.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Fantastic song!

Excellent Blog!